Product UDI: (01)5060754900006(8012) Version4
3 November 2020
- We've made a telephone icon available in the COVID Virtual Ward patient list to enable HCPs to label those patients on the list that require calling to capture their data.
22 October 2020
- We've introduced DM:Fit to the myDiabetes app. DM:Fit is a 12-week exercise and nutrition program for people with type 2 diabetes to help gain more control over blood sugars and reduce the risk of long-term complications.
7 October 2020
- We've updated the COVID-19 warning score criteria based on recent clinical feedback.
6 October 2020
- We've reduced the amount of time patients need to wait to access the cardiac rehabilitation courses following their PCI or angioplasty event to 2 weeks.
- We've added the smoking questionnaire to the patient activation for the myDiabetes and myHeart apps.
- We've added a confirmation step to the clinician app when entering the patient’s email address to reduce the potential for errors to be made.
11 August 2020
- We've added time and date to the most recently entered symptoms and observations in the COVID-19 Virtual Ward patient profile.
- We've added an indicator to show if a clinician is entering data on behalf of patient in the COVID-19 Virtual Ward patient profile.
- We've consolidated the clinician patient data entry for the COVID-19 Virtual Ward symptoms and observations to a single form to reduce time to enter data.
3 August 2020
- We've updated our COVID General Advice in line with recent NHS guidelines.
28 July 2020
- We've added COPD GOLD group reporting in the patient hub making it simpler for clinicians to see current and historical GOLD group information for patients.
- We've updated the warning score thresholds in our COVID-19 Virtual Ward in line with the recent NHS guidance.
16 July 2020
- We’ve added Eosinophils to the Data Entry tile in myCOPD and myAsthma to support clinicians monitoring them.
6 July 2020
- We’ve streamlined the account selection in mymhealth. For users who have multiple mymhealth accounts associated with their login, it is now possible to switch between these accounts from within the app. This allows clinicians to easily switch between different patient lists under their care. We have also redesigned the look and feel of the account selection process to make this easier to navigate.
10 June 2020
- We have broadened the "Add Patient" functionality in the COVID-19 Virtual Ward app to enable healthcare professionals to register patients that do not have an email address.
08 June 2020
- We have added the ability for patients to remove Medication Diary entries that they may have made in error.
- We have updated our clinician apps for myCOPD and myAsthma to include a Data Entry tile under the Manage My Patient menu. This enables clinicians to enter patient data on the patient's behalf.
- We have removed pneumococcal vaccine from the myCOPD patient and clinician apps.
- After a user has reset their password, any account restrictions applied due to previous failed login attempts are now removed.
- We have reviewed and updated the myHeart Self-Management Plan.
- We have updated the data entry for patient's temperature in the COVID-19 Virtual Ward app.
- We have improved the functionality of the back button, improving the user experience.
06 May 2020
- We have added a new tile today. The walking tile is here to help everyone to enjoy the great outdoors from the comfort of their own home.
- We have adjusted the red, amber, green, white grading thresholds for temperature, pulse rate and SaO2 readings in the COVID-19 Virtual Ward app following feedback from clinicians.
- The patient grouping has been removed from the COVID-19 Virtual Ward app. All patients must now have a pulse oximeter in order to use the app.
- We have enhanced our service to be able to assess the use and effectiveness of our systems.
24 April 2020
- We released the new COVID-19 Virtual Ward app. It assists patients being managed in a virtual environment to be cared for remotely by their clinical team. The app delivers a clinically recognised scoring algorithm and integrates with the management of asthma, heart disease, COPD and diabetes.
- We fixed an issue which was causing pairing of GlucoRX Nexus Blue glucometers with the app to fail.
02 April 2020
- We have built a brand new pollen tile so patients can see a 3 day forecast of pollen levels in their area.
01 April 2020
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have halved all of our licence costs to support the healthcare system in contingency planning and delivery of care.
- We have published a COVID-19 pandemic plan on the public web site, including information on how we continue to deliver care for people with long-term conditions and how we support the healthcare system in contingency planning and delivery of care.
- We made user interface improvements in Cholesterol, Vaccination, Annual Review, Oxygen Saturations, BMI, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, Retinal Photograph, Feet Photograph and Kidney Health.
- We improved the accuracy of geolocation to improve forecasts for both Air Quality and Weather.
- We improved the way information from the AgaMatrix Glucometer device is presented.
- We simplified and improved how educational course progress is reported to clinical teams and added progress reporting in the Diabetes patient lists.
- We improved the way progress through the educational courses is presented to the clinician across the platform/apps.
11 March 2020
- Significant improvements have been made to the Medication Diary. Displayed on a week-by-week basis, the improvements include a simpler display of the diary and medications using icons, greater ease to enter medication information and adherence and date and time association with the entries.
- The system will now send a push notification if a patient exceeds their prescribed regime. This feature is enabled for the following medications only: Bricanyl Terbutaline, Oxis Formoterol, Symbicort Budesonide/Formoterol and Pulmicort Budesonide.
- Air Pollution has been replaced by Air Quality and provides more detailed information about the amount and type of pollution on a locality basis. In addition, we are now able to provide guidance to health recommendations about the pollution.
- Improvements have been made to the education course enabling patients and clinicians to monitor progress through a course in real-time and to leave and return to the next video to watch by default.
02 March 2020
- New Customer Support tile replacing the previous How-To use tile. All support information is now in FAQ format.
26 February 2020
- We updated our Terms and Conditions of service.
- We simplified the patient onboarding flow, reducing the number of steps to finalise onboarding.
16 January 2020
- We fixed an issue some devices were experiencing with full screen video playback and rotation.
- We made some performance updates and minor bug fixes.
18 November 2019
- The educational video section has been removed. Patients can watch the same videos in the video course section.
- We improved the educational course progress tracking.
13 October 2019
- We redesigned the smoking status questionnaire.
- New design for the peak flow diary report in Asthma.
- We made corrections on the Asthma tips of the day.
20 September 2019
- Public website design revision.
- New user interface design across all apps.
- Added visual design to email messages sent to users.
- Simplified password requirements while improving password security for NIST guidelines.
- Activated UI form validation on all forms.
- Added potassium, urea and sodium to kidney health reports.
- Improved accuracy of patient "last accessed date" reporting to clinicians.
- Data checks introduced. myCOPD now prompts users to input their medication diary every 2 days, CAT Score every 28 days, exacerbations and hospital admissions every 90 days, mMRC Dyspnoea Score every 180 days and smoking status every 180 days.
- Self-management plan algorithm reviewed across myHeart, myAsthma and myCOPD.
- Enabled my mhealth service notifications to all patients.
12 April 2019
- Added support for Bluetooth devices.
- Improvements and fixes in password resetting and logging in using email addresses.
- Apps price changed to £39.99.
2 April 2019
- Manager Dashboard allows visualising licence distribution at each level down to individual clinicians.
- Manager Dashboard now displays licence distribution breakdown by app at each level.
14 March 2019
- Simplified data entry UI on the myHeart and myDiabetes clinical dashboards.
- New patient weather feed with more accurate and localised forecasting.
- Added Pollution and weather forecasts in myDiabetes and myHeart apps.
- Improvements in Stripe checkout feedback to users.
28 January 2019
- Clinical managers and CCG managers can now customise their self-management plans.
- Fixed authentication and password recovery issues.
- Security updates
7 December 2018
- Clinician e-Learning function added.
- Fixed issues related to logging in using email addresses.
23 November 2018
- Asthma Peak Flow Diary corrections.
19 November 2018
- Improvements in the Checklists and Targets.
- "My Account" function is now available for all users.
- All users can login using their registered email addresses.
- Notifications can include links to external websites.
- User interface fixes for Internet Explorer 11.
- Improved PAM (Patient Activation Measure) support.
- Updated Terms and Conditions of use.
- Security updates.